The Saint Ursula Academy Library offers:
- Support for Saint Ursula curriculum
- Support for the professional needs & interests of faculty & students
- Support for the personal needs & interests of faculty &students
- An “open-door” policy for faculty & students
What we have:
- Electronic Database Links, Usernames & Passwords
- Individualized help for any information need
- Formal Information Literacy instruction through classes
- Project and Assignment Web pages for specific class assignments on Blackboard
- Color scanners
- Electronic Library Catalog
- Library Blog
- Digital Video cameras, Digital cameras, and editing software
- Microphone for audio recording and podcasts
- Over 14,000 print books & magazines
- Citywide access to resources from academic libraries & numerous school libraries through the Southwest Ohio and Neighboring Libraries (SWON) regional library system.
- Full text electronic literature databases
- Audio Books
- Reading contests
COMING SOON TO SUA!
A NEW LIBRARY AND MEDIA CENTER
After a successful completion of our Open the Doors Capital Campaign, Saint Ursula hopes to build and open a new state-of-the-art Library and Media Center to meet the needs of students today and in the future. The rendering below shows the plans for the new space in the East Wing of the school.