The athletic program at Saint Ursula Academy is an integral part of the total growth and education of our students. In a culture that promotes the characteristics of the Academy Alum (Thinker, Leader, Nurturer, and Prophet), the Saint Ursula athlete will grow physically, emotionally, socially and spiritually.
- Athletics empowers the student to excel while enjoying the pride of competing for her school.
- The Saint Ursula athlete is not only responsible to self, but also to her teammates and coaches.
- Students, coaches and parents are called upon to work together in a spirit of community to assist in creating an environment in which our Ursuline mission can be developed, witnessed and affirmed.
- Together, we continue our tradition of excellence, sportsmanship, and integrity.
- Through athletic competition, our students will learn life lessons to help them live our mission to build a better world.
As the nation celebrates the 100th anniversary of the 19th Amendment, so does Saint Ursula Academy. In honor of the Year of the Woman, SUA will celebrate all of four tenets of our Saint Ursula education this academic year: Thinker, Leader, Nurturer, and Prophet.