The athletic program at Saint Ursula Academy is an integral part of the total growth and education of our students. In a culture that promotes the characteristics of the Academy Alum (Thinker, Leader, Nurturer, and Prophet), the Saint Ursula athlete will grow physically, emotionally, socially and spiritually.
- Athletics empowers the student to excel while enjoying the pride of competing for her school.
- The Saint Ursula athlete is not only responsible to self, but also to her teammates and coaches.
- Students, coaches and parents are called upon to work together in a spirit of community to assist in creating an environment in which our Ursuline mission can be developed, witnessed and affirmed.
- Together, we continue our tradition of excellence, sportsmanship, and integrity.
- Through athletic competition, our students will learn life lessons to help them live our mission to build a better world.
The 2019-2020 school year will focus on the Academy Alum role REFLECTIVE THINKER. As a reflective thinker, our Saint Ursula athlete will:
- Reflect on the life lessons learned on the playing field
- Bring the discipline of athletics to all aspects of her life
- Discern decisions that contribute to the good of her life and the world around her