The athletic program at Saint Ursula Academy is an integral part of the total growth and education of our students. In a culture that promotes the characteristics of the Academy Alum (Thinker, Leader, Nurturer, and Prophet), the Saint Ursula athlete will grow physically, emotionally, socially and spiritually.
- Athletics empowers the student to excel while enjoying the pride of competing for her school.
- The Saint Ursula athlete is not only responsible to self, but also to her teammates and coaches.
- Students, coaches and parents are called upon to work together in a spirit of community to assist in creating an environment in which our Ursuline mission can be developed, witnessed and affirmed.
- Together, we continue our tradition of excellence, sportsmanship, and integrity.
- Through athletic competition, our students will learn life lessons to help them live our mission to build a better world.
The 2018-19 school year will focus on the Academy Alum role PROPHET. As a prophet, our Saint Ursula Athlete will
- Have awareness and gratitude for God's presence within human activities
- Value what is true, right and lasting
- Know her worth comes from God and not the scoreboard
- Have the courage to make the world a better place
- Do what is right in the face of adversity