A Saint Ursula Academy education is an investment in your daughter’s future. The Ursulines of Cincinnati were committed to providing a Saint Ursula education for qualified students and making this education affordable. We continue their legacy by partnering with families to make a Saint Ursula education financially possible. We are committed to ensuring that each young woman who enrolls at Saint Ursula Academy will be able to persist and graduate without financial barriers. To accomplish this goal, we provide tuition assistance plans and financial aid. We also work closely with enrolled families on a one-on-one basis, understanding that life circumstances may change on a moment’s notice.
A tuition deposit for the 2022-2023 year is required on enrollment day on January 26, 2022. This non-refundable deposit is to help ascertain the enrollment for the coming year and is applied directly towards tuition. A new student’s registration is not finalized until the enrollment contract is completed and returned, and the tuition deposit has been paid in full.
The tuition at SUA is competitive with many other area schools. Tuition for the 2021-2022 school year is $14,800. All students must also pay the general fee of $1,000 per year; this fee includes the Tablet PC and help desk support.
Tuition Payment Options
1. Full payment - Parents may choose to pay the total tuition and fees prior to/or on August 1, 2022.
2. Eleven (11) Installments – Parents may choose to pay the total tuition and fees in eleven (11) monthly payments beginning in July 2022. No interest is charged for parents who choose to make installment payments.
There is an additional fee for students who are enrolled in the Educational Services Program (a program for girls with identified learning disabilities and ADHD). The 2021-2022 fee for the Educational Services Program is $5,230. FACTS
is the billing agent for all tuition accounts. An annual service fee of $46 will be charged by FACTS for those families who select the 11 month payment option. All tuition payments must be made by ACH withdrawal from a checking account. Saint Ursula Academy will assess a $25 service charge for any checks returned for insufficient funds. FACTS also reserves the right to assess a fee for checks returned for insufficient funds.
SUA Financial Aid Information Night Video 2021: FACTS Tuition Management Demo 2021:
For the Class of 2026, the Saint Ursula Academy Admissions Committee will award academic merit scholarships on the basis of High School Placement Test scores along with the student profile. Students who submit an application and High School Placement Test scores to Saint Ursula Academy by the deadline are automatically eligible for merit scholarships - a separate scholarship application is not required for academic merit scholarships. Typically, these scholarships are awarded to the top 1% of applicants. Some academic merit scholarships are renewable. Renewable merit awards will remain in effect as long as the student maintains a cumulative grade point average above a 3.0 and remains in good standing with Saint Ursula Academy.
*Additional Scholarships - NEW FOR THE CLASS OF 2026!
Saint Ursula will offer one-year awards in the amount of $1000 which are not based on the High School Placement Test scores. 8th grade girls must apply for admission and submit HSPT scores, however, these awards will require a separate essay submission by November 19, 2021. To learn more about this award, please click HERE
to see essay prompt and instructions on how to submit the essay. Families will be notified in their acceptance packet if they have been selected to receive an award.
Saint Ursula Academy is known for academic excellence and draws the best and brightest students from across the Greater Cincinnati region.
It’s cool to be smart at SUA, which attracts students who are serious about their high school foundation. That means, each year, there are more high-testing students than merit scholarships. Each high performing student, whether she is offered a scholarship or not, will be in class with other students and teachers who will challenge her in a way that she can reach her greatest potential. The value that comes from a students’ high achievement in high school pays off in college and far beyond. An investment in Saint Ursula is well worth it.
All financial assistance awards are distributed in the form of financial aid grants, and these awards are granted based on the family’s demonstrated financial need. To be considered for financial aid grants, families must submit a financial aid application by Monday, November 22, 2021.
Saint Ursula will continue to be a provider for the EdChoice Scholarship Program and the EdChoice Expansion Program for the 2021-2022 school year.
Financial aid application process:
1. Complete the online financial aid application through FACTS
- Create an account and follow the prompts to complete your online application.
- The application has a $35 fee which must be paid online when you submit the application.
- All completed applications must be submitted to FACTS, a third party service, NO LATER THAN the deadline indicated on the form (November 22, 2021). LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BY FACTS OR SAINT URSULA ACADEMY.
- You will need your 2020 federal income tax return to complete this application.
- If the schools you are considering are also using FACTS to process their financial aid forms and are accepting 2020 income tax data, then you only need to complete one online form to apply for aid consideration at each school.
- Be sure to include Saint Ursula Academy on your application form.
2. FACTS accumulates the data and provides Saint Ursula Academy with a confidential report, indicating the family’s financial need.
3. Saint Ursula Academy makes all financial aid decisions based on need using this report as a guide.
4. Financial aid will be awarded in early January 2022. You will be notified by mail as to the amount and form of financial aid. This notification will be sent out prior to the Class of 2026 enrollment day.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact Jodi Clever, Vice President of Operations, at 961-3410 ext. 131.