"My husband and I have proudly contributed to The Saint Ursula Fund each year since our daughter was a freshman in 2007. As past SUA parents now, we still recognize the importance of participating with an annual gift because we have seen first-hand how this outstanding school helps girls become strong, confident women in the future."
- Liz and Jim Niehaus
Parents of Claire Niahaus '11
ENHANCING THE EXPERIENCE OF EVERY STUDENT, EVERY DAY
DID YOU KNOW?
- The Saint Ursula Fund (our annual giving program) can be thought of as “money to live by.” It supports all areas of the school.
- We ask for gifts on an annual basis to support the operating budget.
- Tuition received from current SUA families does not cover the entire cost of educating each student.
- Donations to the Saint Ursula Fund are the method by which we keep tuition increases low.
- Tuition at SUA is not supplemented by the Archdiocese of Cincinnati.
- The money donated to The Saint Ursula Fund can be used immediately for the areas of greatest need.
- Your participation will help leverage additional support. When SUA applies for grants from foundations, one of the very first things those foundations look for is a high percentage of annual giving participation by groups closely affiliated with the school.