Welcome 8th Grade Families!
We invite you to apply to Saint Ursula Academy's Educational Services Program by clicking the link below. The ES Program is for students who have an identified learning disability. Please be sure to apply by November 4.
Create an Educational Services Program account HERE.
Please allow 2-3 business days for us to process and create your account after submitting the form. Once we have processed your account, you will receive an email to finish setting up your account. Once the account is processed, you will be able to log-on and register for a shadow day, register for SUA events and apply for admission.
Forgot Your Password?
If you forget your Blackbaud ID password, you must reset it online. To keep your login secure, Blackbaud staff does not have access to passwords or the ability to change passwords.
- On the Log In page, click Forgot Password?, enter your email address, and click Send.
- Enter your email address to have a 6-digit one time passcode sent to your email to reset your password make sure to click Send.
Warning: The password reset code is only valid for 10 minutes.
- Enter the 6-digit code that was sent to your email address and click Confirm.
- Enter a new password then confirm new password and click Submit.
For admission to the Educational Services Program, for students with identified learning disabilities, the admissions committee will examine:
- Completed ES Application (including a response to a Class of 2027 prompt)
- Report cards from the 7th and 8th grade
- Most recent standardized test scores/proficiency test scores
- Attendance records (if not included on report cards)
- High School Placement Test Scores
- Evaluation Team Report (ETR) or an educational evaluation
- IEP/ISP, 504 Plan or school accommodation plan, if applicable
- Teacher recommendations
To download the Educational Services Program checklist, please click HERE. To download the Teacher Recommendation form, please click HERE.
To access the High School Placement Test Accommodation Form, please click HERE
The elementary school principal must complete and send this letter to the HSPT testing coordinator at the specific high school where the student is testing two weeks prior to the test administration date. Supporting documentation must be attached as indicated by RWB Policy 1004.02.
To learn about some of the frequently asked questions about the SUA Educational Services Program, please click on the image below:
Please contact us with any questions you may have about the application process!
Director of Admissions