Naviance is a comprehensive website that all students use to explore interests, identify strengths, and help in making plans about careers and colleges. Naviance also provides resources and individual tools to assist students with the transitions of high school.
Some of what Naviance provides:
- Get involved in the planning process for college and careers. Learn more about your strengths and abilities by completing interest inventories, surveys, and assessments.
- Research colleges and compare GPA, test scores, and other statistics to historical data from our school for students who have applied and been admitted in the past.
- Research hundreds of careers and career clusters and take career assessments.
- Connect to many outside resources, including college websites, scholarships, standardized test sites, NCAA clearinghouse, etc.
- Will keep track of colleges that the student has applied to and track that materials have been sent.
Each student has a personal page on Naviance called “Family Connections”. All students will use Naviance over the course of their time at SUA, ending with the college application process.