Gifts offered at the SUA Ball are gathered from vendors, parents, past parents and friends of Saint Ursula Academy. We would not be able to present such a wide variety of items for guests to purchase without our generous donors. So, to our donors we want to say, “Thank You.”
Start thinking about the next SUA Ball! Put on your thinking cap and dream up an item that our attendees can’t resist. Don’t know what to donate? We are grateful for any and all donations, but, in case you need ideas, the following is a ‘Wish List’ from the SUA Ball Committee or items that have sold well in the past.
Anything new (antiques are the exception), including:
- Cash donations in any amount
- Electronics - Digital cameras, laptops, Smart Phones, GoPros, GPS navigators, Kindle, iPod, iPad, etc.
- Gift Certificates – Any value to local restaurants or (especially those with minimal date restrictions) shops, especially Cincinnati favorites and those with multiple locations
- Sports Tickets – any NFL, NBA, MLB or college teams, including Reds and Bengals, XU, UC, The Ohio State, Notre Dame, Michigan, Final Four, Masters, Muirfield, etc...
- Designer handbags/merchandise – Tori Burch, Coach, Michael Kors, etc...
- Concert Tickets – Riverbend, Symphony, Pops
- Theatre Tickets – Aronoff, Taft, Playhouse in the Park
- Use of a Private Box or Vacation Home (especially those with minimal date restrictions)
- Any Saint Ursula Academy logo items
- Signed memorabilia
- One-of-a-kind items or experiences
- Gift Certificates for spa treatments, skin treatments, Botox, Lasix
- Student Professional Shadow Experiences: Have a student spend a day with you; some fields include legal, medical, engineering, design, fashion, and more!