Tuition and Fees, Scholarships and Financial Aid for the Class of 2021
A Saint Ursula Academy education is an investment in your daughter’s future. The tuition at SUA is competitive with many other area high schools. No interest is charged for installment payments.
A tuition deposit for the 2017-2018 year will be required on enrollment day on January 25. This non-refundable deposit is to help ascertain the enrollment for the coming year and is applied directly towards tuition. A freshman student’s registration is not finalized until the enrollment contract is completed and returned, and the tuition deposit has been paid in full.
Tuition for the 2016-2017 school year: $13,060. There are two options for payment of tuition:
1. Full payment - Parents may choose to pay the total tuition and fees prior to/or on July 1, 2017.
2. Eleven (11) Installments – Parents may choose to pay to pay the total tuition and fees in eleven (11) monthly payments beginning in June 2017. No interest is charged for parents who choose to make installment payments.
FACTS will serve as the billing agent for all tuition accounts. An annual service fee of $43 will be charged by FACTS for those families who select the 11 month payment option. All tuition payments must be made by ACH withdrawal from a checking account. Saint Ursula Academy will assess a $25 service charge for any checks returned for insufficient funds. FACTS also reserves the right to assess a fee for checks returned for insufficient funds.
Class of 2021: The Technology Program fee is $600 per year and includes the Tablet PC. Payments will be made through each student’s FACTS tuition account. Billing frequency is based on the tuition plan each family chooses.
The 2016-2017 fee for the Educational Services Program is $4400. The Educational Services Program is for girls with identified learning disabilities. A separate application and supporting documentation is required to apply. This fee is addition to the annual tuition amount.
For the Class of 2021, the Saint Ursula Academy Admissions Committee will offer up to ten (10) merit scholarships, in the amount of half tuition each academic year. These awards are for excellence in academics and are offered to students achieving the highest scores on the High School Placement Test. The scholarships are renewed every year as long as the student maintains a cumulative grade point average above a 3.0 and remains in good standing with Saint Ursula Academy.
All additional financial awards are distributed in the form of financial aid grants, which strongly support the mission of Saint Ursula Academy to provide financial assistance to students who qualify. See below for Financial Aid information.
1. All parents interested in receiving any consideration for financial aid (grants and work/study) must complete an online application by November 21, 2016.
2. Applications for financial aid are available on our website . A new application must be submitted each year the student wishes to be considered for financial aid. Click HERE for application.
3. A limited number of grants are awarded at the discretion of the financial aid committee of Saint Ursula Academy. The grants are awarded based on financial need. Once awarded, the grant may be renewed each year provided the family remains financially eligible, and the student maintains an academic standing in accordance with her ability, her behavior reflects the philosophy of the Academy, and funding for the grant continues to be available. In order to renew the financial aid award, you must reapply for financial aid each fall for the following school year. Awards are granted in January each year. It’s part of our mission to make a Saint Ursula Academy education possible for as many qualified girls as possible. We work hard each year to provide as much financial assistance as possible through grants to eligible families.
Please note: Incoming freshmen and other new students must be accepted in order to be considered for financial aid.
For more information: contact Jodi Clever at [email protected] or call 513-961-3410, Ext. 131.