In order for Saint Ursula to be responsive to the hopes and needs of families, we will accept transfer inquiries for the next school year throughout the current school year or until total maximum class enrollment has been met.
- October 1: Saint Ursula will begin accepting transfer applications. Transfer applications will only be accepted if space is available. Students interested in Saint Ursula may schedule a shadow day once the school has received her completed application and unofficial transcript.
- December 1: The Admissions Committee will review all transfer applications.
- December 10: Process update letters are mailed to families who submitted a transfer application.
- December 15 - 20: Individual family meetings with qualified transfer applications.
- February 1: If space permits, Saint Ursula will review additional transfer applications.
Saint Ursula acknowledges and understands that the two decision points, December and February, may be difficult for families that are eager to receive a decision regarding admittance. This intentional process will ensure that all transfer applications receive the appropriate review and consideration. Such careful review will ensure that the admitted student is ready for the Saint Ursula college preparatory course load.
Requirements for Transferring into Saint Ursula as a sophomore:
- Submit the Transfer Application Form along with a current unofficial high school transcript. High School Placement Test scores are not required, but if available, will be considered along with state/standardized test scores. The primary academic criteria for admissions decisions will be based on strong academic performance in a college preparatory curriculum.
Transfer Application Form
Records Release Form
- If admitted, submit a letter from either the Principal or Director of Guidance at the previous school saying the transfer student is leaving in good academic standing with no discipline or attendance issues. This letter must be received before a transfer student may attend her first day of class at Saint Ursula.
Requirements for Transferring into Saint Ursula as a junior:
- Junior level transfer requests will be taken ONLY if the student is experiencing an atypical situation such as school closing or family relocation to the Greater Cincinnati area.
- Contact Ms. Michelle Dellecave, Director of Admissions, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-961-3410 ext. 183 to discuss your atypical situation.
To be considered for financial aid grants for the 2018-2019 school year, families must submit a financial aid application through FACTS by Monday, November 20, 2017.
From the Ohio State high school guidelines on athletics:
"If a student transfers at any time after the fifth day of the student’s ninth grade year or after having established eligibility by playing in a contest (scrimmage, preview/jamboree, Foundation game or regular season/tournament contests) until the one year anniversary of the date of enrollment in the school to which the student transferred, the student shall be ineligible for all contests (including all scrimmages, preview/jamboree/Foundation game) until after the first 50% of the maximum allowable* regular season contests in those sports in which the student participated (participation being defined as playing in a contest) during the 12 months immediately preceding this transfer have been competed."