|As we live our Ursuline mission we:
- Provide a rigorous college preparatory program that leads each student to knowledge and self discovery
- Ensure that our Catholic mission is the cornerstone of all that we do, while at the same time respecting and welcoming students, parents, faculty and staff of all faiths
- Challenge students to be open-minded critical thinkers and lifelong learners who study all aspects of an issue and form opinions based upon inquiry and analysis
- Model the joy of learning
- Develop young women with self-confidence, high self-esteem and integrity, aware of their own unique gifts and the responsibility they have to use these gifts to benefit themselves and others
- Expect students to assume responsibility for their actions while having the freedom to express themselves and take appropriate risks
- Provide caring support for each student's academic,emotional, social, psychological and physical needs
- Embrace diversity and inclusion as we celebrate the dignity of each person
- Guide students to develop empathy for others both less and more fortunate than themselves
- Emphasize the importance of balance in their lives as they learn to make prudent choices
- Inspire students to develop their personal relationship with God leading them to grow into the persons God created them to be
- Provide students opportunities to be involved in activities that are appropriately counter-cultural, and that challenge the status quo.
- Ultimately Saint Ursula Academy graduates young women who are reflective thinkers, servant leaders, nurturers and prophets.