Saint Ursula Academy is proud of its picturesque campus that is centrally located and easy to reach from anywhere in Greater Cincinnati. The Saint Ursula campus is unique and different from any other school in the area. It occupies nearly 10 acres in East Walnut Hills near Eden Park. We are easily accessible from Interstate 71 (via Dana, Taft, or Reading Road exits) or from Interstate 75 (via Columbia Parkway.)
Saint Ursula Academy
1339 East McMillan Street
Cincinnati, OH 45206
Located in the heart of the city where teaching, learning, and new friendships flourish.
The center-city location of Saint Ursula Academy makes the school accessible to the many cultural, academic, scientific and medical institutions in Cincinnati. Longer class periods enable students at Saint Ursula Academy to make frequent use of these neighborhood classrooms. Assessment for final exams often takes place at these learning centers enabling students to develop an appreciation for the authenticity of Old Master paintings, hospital research, city government and zoology all in the immediate proximity of the school.
Saint Ursula Academy is within easy access to all areas of the city and county as it is only seconds from leading expressways. This gives an added dimension of academic and social growth to the students. Such expansion of horizons is a key component to a St. Ursula Academy education and to fostering the depth and maturity necessary for preparing women to be successful in a global world.
• 10 acres in the heart of the Cincinnati arts district
• 6 buildings
• Beautiful Chapel in the heart of the school
• Computer/science/foreign language labs
• New Library and Media Center
• Newly renovated state-of-the-art Theater/Performance Venue
• New Art and Design wing
• NCAA compliant Gymnasium and Convocation Center
• Student Center featuring Bulldog Fresh Market
• Quiet study areas in the student center
• Turf athletic field
• Athletic training facility
• Recreational green spaces
• Walking distance to Eden Park, Krohn Conservatory, Mt. Adams, Playhouse in the Park, Cincinnati Art Museum, and more!