1474: Angela Merici is born in Desenzano, Italy
1535: The Company of St. Ursula is founded by St. Angela Merici
1544: Pope Paul III formally approves the Company
1910: Mother Fidelis and Mother Baptista found the Ursulines of Cincinnati
St. Ursula Academy opened its doors on September 17, 1910 with 63 students from
kindergarten to 12th grade.
1911: St. Ursula Academy is moved to current location, 1339 East McMillan St.
1913: St. Ursula Academy Alumnae Association formed
1914: Maria Longworth Storer, founder of Rockwood Pottery, assist with the building of the chapel and the west wing addition.
1916: Dedication of the Chapel by Archbishop Moeller.
1925: Ursuline Sister, Sr. Mary Carmel, first women to receive a doctoral degree from the University of Cincinati.
1935: St. Ursula Academy stopped taking boarders.
1953: SUA purchased two houses next to the Academy on Upland Place, named St. Joseph and St. Genevieve (today they occupy the land where Schott Hall sits).
1955: Saint Angela Hall (Theater) built and dedicated.
1962: The LeBlond mansion in Mt. Lookout became the home of St. Ursula Villa, kindergarten through grade 6 was moved to the new campus.
1965: Principal, Sr. Rose Angela started advanced-placement courses and career-orientated internships for seniors.
1967: The East Wing is completed, adding classrooms, a library, and the creation of the Guidance Department.
1973: An addition at Saint Ursula Villa, allows the junior high to be moved to the LeBlond Mansion.
1983: The Educational Services Program is established.
1994: The Ursulines of Cincinnati incorporated Saint Ursula Academy separately and vested governance to the board of trustees.
1994: Athletic Field and Fine Arts Building purchased
2000: Schott Hall completed; adding classrooms, music labs, and state of the art science labs
2001: Saint Ursula recognized as a school of excellence by the U.S. Department of Education
2002: Groundbreaking for construction of the Harold C Schott Gymnasium and Convocation Center
2002: Completion of Schottzie Stadium
2005: One-to-one tablet program established at Saint Ursula
2012: The Arlene Fox Keller '58 Student Center opened
2017: Renovated Saint Angela Hall (Theater)
New Art and Design Wing opened
New Library and Media Center opened